Its hard plastic shell protects your equipment whether traveling by plane, train or automobile. It lets you focus on how to maximize your impending fun, and with a redesigned airline-compliant mould it fits even the newest skis and bindings.
- When traveling with your Sportube, whether you are checking it at the airport, shipping it or attaching to the roof of your car, we always recommend taking the Easy Pull Handle off and putting inside the Sportube or your other luggage. Otherwise, you risk breaking the clip while in transport.
- For the price of checking a bag with the airline, you can ship it directly to your destination instead.
- Note** The two holes on the outer portion of each Sportube are not meant to line up both holes at the same time with holes on the inner rib. They are staggered by design to give you smaller increments of adjustment, i.e about every ½” rather than every 1 ½”. Having the tip and tail of the case as tight as possible against the tip and tails of the skis, reduces any chance of movement within the case and therefore reduces the risk of damage.
- Length - Adjustable from 42" to 72" (107cm to 183cm) *These are internal dimensions
- Width - 14.5" (368mm) *These are internal dimensions
- Depth - 7 7/8" (200mm) *These are internal dimensions
- Weight - 14lbs
- Material - High Density Polyethylene