The confidence of its redesigned aluminum frame and carbon fork attracts mixed-surface riders, while its cargo capacity appeals to bikepackers. Journeyer’s fender mounts, rack mounts, wheel size compatibility, and handlebar options suit riders seeking a do-it-all bike.
- 6061-T6 alloy frame
- Salsa Waxwing carbon fork with fender mounts, Three-Pack mounts, mid-blade rack mounts, dynamo routing, and abrasion-resistant plate.
- Flat mount brakes
- Internal cable routing with stealth dropper post routing
- Top tube and down tube accessory mounts on frame hold ride essentials
- Compatible with 700c and 650b wheels and tires
- Frame fits tires up to 700c x 50 mm or 650b x 55 mm (27.5 x 2.1")
- Waxwing fork fits tires up to 700c x 50 mm or 650b x 56.5 mm (27.5 x 2.25")
- 12 x 100 mm thru-axle front, 12 x 142 mm thru-axle rear