The latest Cutthroat brings to market a more compliant fork, a wide range of drivetrain compatibility, a new direct-mount frame pack and more accessory mounts than ever. It’s all about covering long distances with speed and comfort.
- Redesigned high-modulus carbon frame and fork for more ride compliance
- 69° head tube angle provides a longer wheelbase for greater stability
- Class 5 Vibration Reduction System (VRS) for increased comfort
- Cutthroat Carbon Fork with Three-pack mounts and internal dynamo cable routing
- Front and rear thru-axles with boost spacing
- Flat mount brakes and internal cable routing on frame and fork
- Dropper post-compatible with 1x and 2x drivetrains (2x mechanical drivetrains use external cable droppers)